Bookings are accepted on the basis that the Terms and Conditions of Hire have been read and agreed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The delivery team will be the same team who will collect the bouncy castle and equipment. DUE TO POTENTIAL THEFT, WE DO NOT SEND ANYONE TO COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT ON OUR BEHALF! (You will be fully liable (NEGLIGENCE) for new replacements and costs if the equipment is collected by anyone else except Dm’s Bouncy Castles!)
These are the Terms and Conditions of Hire of Bouncy Castles and Equipment which are based on the standards set out by the Health and Safety Executive and the Local Authority. Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
It is the responsibility of the person/s hiring the equipment to ensure that all the reasonable steps are taken to avoid injury or cause damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. NO Adult should use any equipment that is supplied solely for children’s use. These units are intended for use by persons below the age of 12 YEARS (below 14 years with permission of the management on certain equipment). Please ensure no persons over this age uses the equipment.
2. A RESPONSIBLE ADULT (OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE) MUST BE SUPERVISING THE EQUIPMENT AND CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. No person under the influence of drink or drugs should supervise or operate the equipment. Also a responsible adult (over 18 years of age) must be present at the delivery address during delivery and collection.
3. Please have 2 forms of ID with at least one photo and your home address. For example your driving license, your passport, a recent utility bill or bank statement (This is essential for hires in venues/halls). Our delivery team may also request to take a photograph of the responsible person alongside the equipment for additional security purposes (Any photos taken will be deleted on collection of equipment). We reserve the right to refuse hire.
4. Please have full payment in cash ready to pay the delivery team (unless you have paid by cheque, bank transfer or other method in advance). Sorry we do not except cheques or card payments to the driver.
5. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DON’T HAVE I.D. & PAYMENT ON DELIVERY, OUR DELIVERY TEAM MAY CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
6. Always ensure the equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of people using it. ALWAYS AVOID A MIX OF LARGE AND SMALL CHILDREN AT THE SAME TIME.
7. DO NOT allow anyone to bounce on the front step as children could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users to get on and off! Always enter and exit the inflatable from the front of the step and not the sides. Any safety mats supplied are to be kept in position and users must enter and exit the bouncy castle via the matted area (Full adult supervision required!).
8. Ensure that no person with a history of Heart, Neck or Back Problems, High Blood Pressure, Joint Weakness or any person with a history of known medical disabilities are allowed to use the equipment. Also any person who feels unwell should be removed immediately.
9. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the side walls is DANGEROUS and MUST NOT be allowed.
10. Children should not be pushing, colliding, fighting, attempting somersaults, wrestling, running or behaving in a manner likely to cause injury, damage or distress to others or the equipment.
11. Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this could damage both the equipment and injure the user.
12. Where applicable ensure a safety zone of 6 feet (2 metres – subject to initial safety survey) around the equipment is kept clear at all times and use anchors provided. Occasionally check that the inflatable equipment is securely anchored/pegged down.
13. All shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges MUST be removed before using the equipment.
14. NO face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers, SILLY STRING, food, drinks, sweets, chewing gum, pens, water (hosepipes, water pistols etc), soapy water (to create foam!), pets, toys, barbecues, smoking, shoes or sharp objects are to be allowed on or near the equipment. This will avoid both choking hazards and potential soiling of the equipment. Cleaning charges apply. This charge is NORMALLY FROM £50.00 but maybe more depending on the severity of the soiling. Any soiling damage will be charged as per contract.
15. Do not glue/stick/attach or hang any notices or signs to the bouncy castle and equipment as this can cause injury to the users and this normally also leaves a sticky residue on the equipment which is very difficult to remove. Cleaning charges apply.
16. ACCIDENTS: In the event of an accident occurring, please notify us immediately by telephone on: (xxxx) xxxxxx. Full details must be recorded in writing, including: name and address of injured party, date, time and place of incident, circumstances of accident, responsible supervising adult. A copy of the report must be handed to the driver on collection of the equipment or sent to Dm’s Bouncy castle, an address within 7 days.
17. Once the inflatable has been set up/erected by our by our delivery team, do not move or reposition the inflatable without our permission. Failure to comply may result in injury to users, any insurance invalidated and also damage to our equipment. Any damage caused by the Hirer moving or repositioning the inflatable without our permission shall deem the Hirer liable for full repair or replacement costs in addition to any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
18. Please leave the inflatables running at all times, even during light rain. However, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable should not be used in high winds or wet conditions. Please only switch off the inflatable during extremely high winds and/or torrential rain. After rain showers, any wetness including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with the aid of a towel. We reserve the right to cancel and/or collect the equipment at any time if severe weather warning comes into force.
19. In the event that the blower stops working, ensure ALL users exit the inflatable immediately. Make sure the blower tube has not come loose, the deflation zip is still closed and that nothing is obstructing the blower. Failing all this, please contact us for possible further assistance.
20. Always use the RCD plug provided (where applicable). Only used electrical equipment supplied by us, as all electrical equipment is fully tested to the appropriate Health and Safety Guidelines by a qualified electrician and fitted with British Standard approved connections. These connections are splashproof (except RCD’s) and can be left out in wet weather although do not allow them to become submerged in water.
21. Do not allow any person to interfere, adjust or repair any electrical item, even if qualified to do so. Failure to do so may result in additional cost for replacement or repair of damage parts.
22. Any damage to the equipment caused by misuse, neglect, loss or failure to follow these conditions, shall deem the Hirer liable for full repair or replacement costs in addition to any court costs or any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
23. Dm’s Bouncy Castle Hire can not be held liable for any damage to property (indoors or outdoors) whilst delivering or collecting equipment. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that our delivery team has adequate access and clearances also to inform us of any known underground services present when securing the equipment to the ground using ground stakes (anchors).
24. Any extension cables which cannot be safely rooted out of the way of pedestrian traffic will need to be taped down and untaped at the end of the hire by the Hirer or covered with suitable shielding/matting or equivalent.
25. It is the Hirers responsibility to arrange adequate supervision of the children or vulnerable adults during setting up and packing away of the inflatable and equipment. Do not allowed the children or vulnerable adults to touch the equipment during setting up and packing away. Dm’s Bouncy Castle Hire can not be held responsible for children or vulnerable adults getting hurt on our equipment during setting up and packing away.
26. SET UP/ PACK AWAY DELAYS: The delivery team are under tremendous pressure to get all the deliveries and collections completed on time, so delivery/set-up and collection/pack-away times are based on 25 minutes maximum each way. If there are any delays due to for example: 1) Gaining access, 2) Inadequate parking distances of our vehicle outside the property or venue, 3) Excessive distances to set-up point from our vehicle ,3) Moving items like garden furniture, trampolines, etc, 4) Cutting overhanging branches or mowing the grass, 5) Going to the cash point machine, etc, then extra charges will apply! (Charges are £35 per half hour or £35 for part of half an hour). We reserve the right to cancel your booking! The delivery team may need to continue with other deliveries and then return later which may not be in time for the start of your event!
27. IMPORTANT NOTE: The delivery team will be the same team who will collect the bouncy castle and equipment. They will know your unique password which is on the disclaimer form. DUE TO POTENTIAL THEFT, WE DO NOT SEND ANYONE TO COLLECT THE EQUIPMENT ON OUR BEHALF! (You will be fully liable (NEGLIGENCE) for new replacements and costs if the equipment is collected by anyone else except Dm’s Bouncy Castle Hire!)
29. We reserve the right to refuse hire in the event that the Hirer or the Hirer’s property is deemed unsuitable by us. Please check the sizes of the equipment and clearances required before delivery as full payment is due if inadequate space is available.
30. DIRT DEPOSIT: If there is a risk of the equipment becoming heavily soiled during hire, for example building works evident, excessive dirt and grass mix instead of a lawn, wanting to use face paints or simply just excessive persons at your event. The company reserves the right to charge a dirt deposit which will be fully refunded on collection provided the equipment is in the same condition as when it was delivered. (The dirt deposit is normally £20-£30)
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING, CONTACT US ON xxxx xxxxx
Please note that ALL persons using the equipment do so AT THEIR OWN RISK. The person/s or organisation hiring such equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse, neglect or reckless use of such equipment hired. The guidelines above are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Dm’s Bouncy Castle Hire cannot except any responsibility for any injuries sustained by anyone using the equipment hired. It is strongly recommended that the Hirer (you the customer) has adequate public liability insurance.
You will be required to sign a copy of this disclaimer on delivery.
I have read, understood and agree to abide by these conditions of hire. (I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and equipment and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur).
OVERNIGHT HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: OVERNIGHT HIRE IS AVAILABLE FROM 1ST MAY TILL 1ST SEPTEMBER.
1. £100 CASH (not cheque or card payment) deposit is required (refundable subject to these Terms and Conditions).
2. Overnight hires are subject to you having a secure garden (FENCED all around and GATED with a LOCK or BOLT).
3. Any removable equipment such as mats, extension leads, motors, blowers, etc must be locked up in the house or secure garage overnight.
4. The inflatable unit must be covered with the ground sheets if supplied to you so as to be out of the site from possible intruders and to help keep the equipment dry and clean.
5. The inflatable unit must be inflated the following day from 8 AM, dried and cleaned to the original condition that it was delivered to you. We will then examine (with you) the equipment to ensure there is no damage or missing equipment.
6. Your deposit will be held back in part or in extreme cases in full if the Overnight Hire Terms and Conditions are not adhered to. STAIN DAMAGE CAUSED BY PARTY POPPERS, STREAMERS, SILLY STRING, FOOD, DRINKS, ETC WILL BE CHARGED FOR!
7. VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: In terms of damage and theft, our equipment whilst in your possession IS NOT COVERED BY OUR INSURANCE. If any of the equipment is damaged or stolen from your property then you will be liable to pay for the replacement costs in full. You may need to check with your house insurance to insure you are covered.
8. Finally, we reserve the right to refuse overnight hires if we deem our equipment to be at risk and if we are not happy with the security of your premises. In such cases the equipment will be picked up on the day of hire
NOTE: You will be asked to sign a copy of these Overnight Hire Terms and Conditions during delivery.
If you are unsure about anything, please contact us on: (xxxx) xxxxxx